We’re available in the counties of Norfolk and Suffolk for private pizza parties, fetes, festivals, weddings, children’s birthday parties. In fact, just about any event you could think of!
To complement our traditional wood-fired pizza van, we have a beautifully decorated gazebo to extend our service area. We can also provide a large table for accompaniments.
Stone baked fresh wood-fired Pizza is the perfect solution to wedding reception catering and really adds to the occasion and enhances the atmosphere:
- Handmade in front of your guest’s eyes and cooked in a real wood-fired oven
- Served either by the slice or as a whole pizza to individual guests, and can be accompanied by freshly made salad garnish or garlic bread
- Special dietary requirements easily accommodated with advance notice
- Select from our own favourites or create your own. Love pineapple but hate mushrooms? It’s your special day so choose the toppings that you love. Or why not customise your pizzas with names and make them a real talking point?
Our price will include not only the pizzas, but the hire of the van, travelling costs, staff, and plates and napkins.
Broadside Pizza will serve delicious pizza wherever you decide to hold your party. We can operate without electricity, so we can go where other caterers can’t.
- No limit on the number of party guests we can cater for
- Toppings to suit everyone’s taste so all your guests are happy
- Suitable for parties in all kinds of locations so don’t let catering limit your imagination
- Great for birthdays, engagement parties, graduations, christenings, anniversary parties…any celebration you can think of!
Festivals, Events or Corporate Functions
Wood-fired pizza is the perfect festival food. We can cater for large numbers and provide fast, quality and reasonably priced food. Our wood-burning stove reaches temperatures of 450⁰C and only takes 90 seconds to cook a pizza. It’s even big enough to cook 3 pizzas at once!
We’re always interested in coming to one-off events, such as country shows, fetes, music or craft fairs too.
If you’re arranging any kind of festival, fete or event, why not invite us to come along so your visitors can enjoy fresh food made to order.
If you wish to book Broadside Pizza for your event, simply choose your date in the calendar below and fill in the information. We will then be in contact to explain our service and better cater to your needs. A deposit of 30% by bank transfer is required when the booking is confirmed.
Full payment must be made 14 days prior to your event. Prices include all transport and travel costs. We will arrive around two hours before service to prepare and fire up the oven.