We’re available throughout all of Norfolk and most of the north Suffolk area for weddings, private parties, fetes, festivals, birthday parties. In fact, just about any event you could think of!
To complement our traditional wood-fired pizza van, we have a beautifully decorated gazebo to extend our service area, where we serve the pizzas from wooden pizza paddles.
Freshly made wood-fired Pizza is the perfect solution to wedding reception catering and really adds to the occasion and enhances the atmosphere:
- Handmade in front of your guest’s eyes and cooked in our Italian made wood-fired oven
- Served by the slice to your guests who can ‘graze’ all evening from a selection of different toppings, and can be accompanied by our homemade garlic bread
- Special dietary requirements easily accommodated with advance notice
- Select from our own favourites or create your own. Love pineapple but hate mushrooms? It’s your special day so choose the toppings that you love. Or why not customise your pizzas with names and make them a real talking point?
Our price will include not only the pizzas, but the hire of the van, travelling costs, staff, plates and napkins.
Broadside Pizza will serve delicious pizza wherever you decide to hold your party. We can operate without electricity, so we can go where other caterers can’t.
- No limit on the number of party guests we can cater for (although we do have a minimum order requirement of 45 pizzas)
- Toppings to suit everyone’s taste so all your guests are happy
- Suitable for parties in all kinds of locations so don’t let catering limit your imagination
- Great for birthdays, engagement parties, graduations, christenings, anniversary parties…any celebration you can think of!
Festivals, Events or Corporate Functions
We have a lot of experience of catering at large events and wood-fired pizza is the perfect festival food. We can cater for large numbers and provide fast, quality and reasonably priced food. Our wood-burning stove reaches temperatures of 450⁰C and only takes 90 seconds to cook a pizza and is big enough to cook 3 pizzas at once!
We’re always interested in coming to one-off events, such as country shows, fetes, music or craft fairs too.
If you’re arranging any kind of festival, fete or event, why not invite us to come along so your visitors can enjoy fresh food made to order.
If you would like to enquire about Broadside Pizza catering at your event, simply choose your date in the calendar below and fill in the information. We will then be in contact to explain our service, provide a menu and better cater for your needs. (Please note, we have a minimum order requirement of 45 pizzas) A deposit of 30% is required when the booking is confirmed.
Full payment must be made 28 days prior to your event. Prices are all inclusive and include the wood-fired pizzas, biodegradable plates, cutlery, napkins, van hire, staff and all transport and travel costs (There is no VAT added). We will arrive around one to two hours before service to prepare and fire-up the oven